cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX922 borderless printing works fine win printing directly from a program However...

allcreations99
Apprentice

Cannon MX922 borderless printing works fine win printing directly from a program However, after creating a jpg file i.e. 5x7 and printing directly through just right clicking on the file, the printed image is larger and prints off the page!  How do I fix this?   I create a lot of artwork that I need to print by simply right clicking on the file and printing.  I need the printer settings which are set up according to cannon instructions to override anything that is causing the problem.  How do I do this?

Thank you in advance for consideration!

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi allcreations99,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements