cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print from Mac laptop A3 or A3+ documents on IX6800 printer!

Tom6411076
Apprentice

Every time I am trying to print an A3+ document either through Illustrator or Photoshop the printer spits the paper right back out without printing. The latest driver has been installed mac-ix6800-1_7-mcd. The right document size has been specified in the application, the printer and the correct page setup have been selected.  I am at a loss, need help! Thanks.

For your info, I am running macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. Letter size and envelope formats print without a problem. Apart from the adobe applications, I am also printing documents through MS Word, no problem with letter-size files, everything prints just fine.

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, Tom6411076!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS your computer is running along with whether this problem is occuring with any applications other than the ones you mentioned. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

When you added the printer to the computer in System Preferences->Printers & Scanners did you add the AirPrint version or the IJ Series version?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John,

thanks for the reply!

I added the Air Print version.

Tom

Hi Tom.

I'm almost certain that is your problem.

Go back and select "+" to add and wait for the IJ Series version to appear. It could take several minutes.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

You are awesome, it works!

Thanks so much!

Best,

Tom

Announcements