cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best general purpose Canon inkjet printer (NOT all-in-one)

ip5000owner
Apprentice

Hi:

I'm new here, have been using Canon inkjet printers for years.  Had an S600, now have an iP5000, but it has the 5 blinks print head error.  I don't want to spend money on a new print head (if I could find one) so I am looking for a current or recent model PIXMA printer, but don't want an all-in-one.  I do want to be able to print a 4X6 or 8-1/2X11 photo decently from time to time, but don't want to spend the money or buy the ink for a PRO-100 or similar.  I've looked at some of the reviews for the current models on the Canon website, but most of them don't have a very good rating.  So from the people who have the experience, I'd like to know what you would recommend?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi ip5000owner,

The model that is currently offered by Canon that is most similar to your PIXMA iP5000 is the PIXMA iP7220.  It prints faster and will provide you with better printouts.

For further assistance, please call our Canon Sales Department at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666) between 8:00 am and midnight ET, seven days a week.  The Sales agents can assist you with product information and dealer locations.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements