cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6620 Printer says no paper when I have paper

Canonuser27
Apprentice

MG6620 a few months old, about every 2nd or 3rd time I try to print or if printer not used for a day or so, I get a Printer has no paper in tray error when in fact I have paper it the tray. Paper is registered and positioned correctly in tray as per instructions . Anyone else and is there a fix?  

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

olverafamily
Apprentice

Hello Canon,

I am printing 160+ 5x7 borderless invitations on 60lb paper. After inserting a full stack of paper, and confirming the size and paper quality, the printer continuously fails to pickup the 5x7 sheets. 

After removing and re-inserting the papertray, press ok on the printer prompt. The printer is then able to take on paper for about 1-3 sheets.

I have opened all doors and inseptected for jams. I also have done at least 3 cleanings.  

Please advise if the following should be attempted to fix the error. 

I am still under warranty, please advise what are the steps to invoke my warranty with canon usa.

Thank you support.

Announcements