cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eos utility not recognizing M50 mark ii

shivansh
Apprentice

Hey,

the eos utility app for windows is not working. I need this to download Cinestyle Profile on my M50 Mark ii

I wanted to do the same thing with my m50 mark ii. I downloaded the eos utility app and tried to connect the camera via micro USB. The app says either the camera is not recognized or the server is unavailable. However, I'm able to connect through wifi. My laptop is running on the latest windows 11, I tried to use the eos utility on my friend's laptop too (windows 10) but I face the same issue. 

I would appreciate it if someone could help with this. 

Thanks.

pfa.

shivansh_0-1660854098013.png

3 REPLIES 3

Sunsdahl
Apprentice

Really been hoping someone at Canon would address this, but looks like they just want us to go away. 😕

The forum is a social media platform.  It is neither Canon Service or Canon Support.  This is an old thread.  If you have an issue that you would like to discuss, then please start a new thread.  Doing so puts your issue at the top of the page, where members can see it.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Sorry, I was just commiserating with the OP since all of my efforts to resolve the same issue had been met with, at best, the answer of "the Mac operating system no longer needs the EOS utility as the finder connects directly to the camera. Have a good day.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements