cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrestling with PSE2021

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

A few months ago, I was able to edit a photo in Expert, deleting some background material for a "clean" photograph. Rather proud of myself. Now, I'm up against a rock and a hard place. Should have kept editing other photos for the practice. Looking to edit some photos for a magazine. Here's what I'm running up against. Have looked at YT, tutorials, etc., but not having any luck. I go to PSE, download the basic screen and click on Edit Photos. I click on Open or File (Camera Raw), go to an Explorer file, click on a photo. But the photo comes up and fills the space for a photo to be edited. The RAW photo has the histogram, etc. attached but when I click on various items as Tools, etc. I only get a "beep." I read that one draws photos from Photo Bin or Organizer. Any help is appreciated. I can furnish a cell phone number is someone is willing to send a PM to help. Many thanks for reading, sympathies to a rank amateur and, above all, your replies.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, John!  It sounds like you need help with Photoshop Elements.  As this forum is for discussions of Canon products and software, we recommend posting your inquiry on Adobe's forum.  Hope that helps!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Although I have been a PS user for decades, you query is too ambiguous for an answer. I too suggest you try the Adobe forum with as much detail as you can provide. If you send me the file at my email I will try to figure out what is going on.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements