cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB SERVICES NOT WORKING

saleemibru
Apprentice

I own  Canon Powershot sx60hs. I purchased during 2014 and able to use wifi function. I enjoyed the web service by transferring images from my aforementioned  camera through canon image gateway to youtube, facebook and other web service platforms

But since the canon image gateway has been closed I am unable to use the service.Whenever tried to authenticate  the web service on searching , the camera displays as "set the correct date and time"

Tried and got tired on using this option. Is there any solution to resolve this problem. I am now using this from INDIA. My camera model  canon sx60hs is not listed for web use in IMAGE CANON site. Could  I again use this service as was done previously during my purchase in2014. Could Canon restore  the web service for this model.I add to say that Canon powershot sx70hs been added in the list of  image canon site.

1 REPLY 1

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements