cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image browser EX error on install

poochie
Apprentice

When installing Image Browser EX to my computer for my new Power Shot A4000 IS I get a message stating "An error occurred" yet the other 3 items installed fine. I checked and my other programs were open. I even shut down my Kaspersky Anti-Virus program against my better judgment. Still same message I uninstalled the program and reinstalled multiple times same message. Yes I did hook up my camera. I am running on Windows &. Can someone please help me.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Poochie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to install some of the software.

When installing the software, please don't turn your camera on until the installer requests it.  Turning it on too early can prevent the successful installation of the software.

If you're already waiting for the installer, please contact us.  For contact options, please click here.

When contacting us, please let us know the operating system you're using, and which programs have installed.  You'll find those in the Canon Utilities folder inside All the "Programs" or "Programs" folder.  When you look at the folders, please take a look inside them to ensure that they're actually occupied.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements