cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Browser EX An error has occurred

rbnandm
Apprentice

i am trying to install SW  from disk and web all programs install ok but image browser " Image Browser EX  An error has occurred "  thanks  Ron g

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi rbnandm!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

PatrickTT
Contributor

w

@rbnandm wrote:

i am trying to install SW  from disk and web all programs install ok but image browser " Image Browser EX  An error has occurred "  thanks  Ron g

It seems many have this problem. Add me to the list. I even did the uninstall / re-install thing twice precisely following the directions. I give up, I'm seriously considering sending my week old HF-500 back next week. I have a low frustration tolerance level for half-baked software. I don't have this much trouble installing CAD programs at work. OK, so I'm running Vista which is probably a mistake but still, it should work.

If I can't get it working by next Friday, it's going back.

scottwasnt
Apprentice

Their software doesn't work on Windows 7 64 bit or it seems anything else & they keep dodging the issue, I hope you sent your camera back, if more people did they might finally get the message.

Announcements