cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility won't allow folder destination change

jewelqueen80
Apprentice

I have a M50 Mark ii, and it is connected via Bluetooth/wireless to the EOS Utility. The utility will only allow me to save the images directly to the desktop, where it creates a new folder. It will not allow me to have them go directly to any folder on the desktop that I make. Ultimately I want them to go straight to dropbox, but I get the error there as well.

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Have a look at Step #4

Canon : Product Manual : EOS Utility : Transferring Images to a Computer (start.canon)

For Dropbox, as long as the client is installed, you can save to a folder locally which will then get transferred to the cloud.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hello, and thank you. This issue happens when I am using the EOS for remote shooting rather than just moving images form the camera to the mac. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

With the camera connected to EOS Utility 3, click on Preferences at the bottom of the opening window. Click on Destination Folder tab at the top of the window. There you can browse to your desired folder for storing images.

Announcements