cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility not fully working, help. - Errors on app and on EOS R50

munch
Apprentice

I got an R50 recently, and although this isn't my first time using EOS Utility with this camera, the problems were happening then too, but now i can't deal with it.
So i can connect to my computer, EOSUPNPSV.exe "this application cannot start directly" like, okay, so i still go into EU3, but after 1-2 mins, i get error 12 on the camera, EU3 says camera disconnected, and then it closes, then it EU3 will boot back up, and then in another 1-2 mins, will disconnect and close, this repeats.
It was fine before when i only had like 15 or so images, but I won't be able to handle it for >100.
Help, please.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States and this is an urgent support need, please get in touch with support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Saturday.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Announcements