cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Mark II EOS Webcam Utility "No Driver Available" Message

chbright1
Apprentice

Has anyone had luck using the R6 mark ii with the EOS Webcam Utility on Windows? I am trying to work with it on Microsoft Teams and when I connect my camera to my PC using a USB cable, the screen on the camera flashes. I am able to use EOS Utility just fine. I am also able to use my EOS RP with no issues. I confirmed that no other application is trying to use my camera at the time of wanting to use the Webcam utility. When I look at my connected devices on my PC says that there is "No driver available". I checked the available software and drivers on canons website and did not find any applicable driver.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Do you have the camera set to video mode when you are running the application?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Yes! I have changed my settings to FHD 23fps - the screen flashes when plugged in and trying to join a Teams call. Then I created a C1 custom video setting when switched in to video on the left hand switch on the camera and I get the same reaction from the camera 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements