cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Photo Professional HELP

katy
Apprentice

Digital Photo Professional won't let me upload my pictures so that I can convert them from RAW to JPEG. It will allow me to click on This PC, then Canon EOS REBEL T5i, next SD, then I see DCIM and MISC and i click on DCIM, finally 100CANON will show up. Once I press on 100CANON nothing happens and the little + sign next to it will go away. I can't figure out what's going wrong and I've been trying for a while now.

2 REPLIES 2

It is the EOS Utility, not DPP, that uploads pictures.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Bob is correct. If you want to download photos by connecting the camera to the computer you need to install EOS Utility 2. It should open automatically when you connect the camera and turn it on.  EOSU also lets you control the camera for tethered shooting.

If you are using a card reader you can use DPP. You will see the images that are in the 100CANON folder. You can select them and drag them to a folder of your choice on the computer in the side panel. The DPP side panel is a browser.

Its a personal preference. Some folks like plugging in the camera and others advocate using a card reader.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements