cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP4 V4.17.20.0 Will Not Convert CR3 images to JPG

traingazer
Apprentice

Just downloaded DPP4. Running on a Windows 10 PC. When attempting to convert CR3 images to JPG, DPP processes to 5%, then closes the process window with no output. DPP4 does not crash, but no output files are saved. I rebooted the PC and ran DPP4 with all other apps closed. Same result. Is this a glitch or a setting I've overlooked?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please try saving the files to another folder.  Not the one your originals are in.

Let us know if this helps?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks Rick. I'm already working out of a different folder that I created to test the conversion. It will not work on this Windows 10 PC. However, I downloaded the app on a laptop running Windows 11 and it works fine there.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@traingazer wrote:

Just downloaded DPP4. Running on a Windows 10 PC. When attempting to convert CR3 images to JPG, DPP processes to 5%, then closes the process window with no output. DPP4 does not crash, but no output files are saved. I rebooted the PC and ran DPP4 with all other apps closed. Same result. Is this a glitch or a setting I've overlooked?

Works for me with W10. Saving to same folder. Not selecting any special settings.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 183119.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements