cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP4 Deleting Folders & Dragging Photos

alaniansusse
Apprentice

why can't i delete folders in DDP4 any longer plus can't drag new photo from flash drive into a folder

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I was able to do both operations (ultimately) v4.16.11, but I did have some issues with drag and drop as you mentioned.  I'm not sure if it was the file type or something else, but both did work for me.  I'll have to do more testing when I'm back home. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Using DPP4 4.16.11, Windows 10, it worked for me doing the following:

1. right click on a folder, a pop up window appears, select Delete. Folder is deleted.

2. Open the EOS100 folder on a drive  (I was using a CFEx card reader), select the desired images, drag to the DPP4 Folder window, put mouse pointer on the desired folder, folder name turn blue, release mouse. Images are copied to the folder.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Thanks John!

Tried with several photos from different sources.  Local disk, card reader and USB stick.  Got the same result as you.  The files copied to the folder correctly.  Folder delete from the right-click context menu also worked again as expected.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements