cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP selecting right folder but no pictures!

uncomprehending
Contributor

When I open DPP, at the very top, after the software name, it lists the correct computer path to where I store all my pictures (all in jpeg format).  However, the display only shows two pictures and I cannot find any way to select other files or pictures.  I've read the manual and everything I can find.  I'm completely stumped and suspect it's something so basic I've completely overlooked it.  But it's infuriating to see only two pictures and not have any way to access my photos.  Thanks in advance!

16 REPLIES 16

Thank you.  And I need to thank you for your time and your patience.  I realize this is turning into an all-day project.  I should have said earlier that when I am out of the Editing window, there is no arrow on the left-hand side at all.  Nothing.

Project12.png

The only other thought I have is to uninstall DPP4 and reinstall the latest download 4.15 from the Canon support site..

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Ah, thanks for trying.  I have the latest version and I did precisely what you suggest before I even posted.  I also ran my cleaner to get rid of garbage both in the regular drives and in the registry.  Came back exactly as before.  Very odd.  Guess it's time to call the folks at Canon.  I do appreciate all your time, though.  Thanks very much!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
One final thought - is your screen resolution set to 100%
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

To answer your question, yes.

To address the larger question:  I called Technical Support.  They couldn't figure it either and it is currently being elevated to Engineering.  Thanks for all your efforts, though!

Glad to try and help. Please post the resolution as it might help others in the future. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Cbdboxmakers
Apprentice

Set your screen resolution to 100%

Announcements