cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP issues

digital
Rising Star

Quite a while ago I tried to udpate my 24-70 V2 DLO. It does not work. All my lenses including my 70-200 2.8 V2 work. It tells me it is updated but the tune button is greyed out when I try to use it.

I decided to re-install DPP. I used my disk the came with my 5D3. The install works great but as soon as I try to update it with the latest version it crashes. Canon USA recognises my OXS as Mavericks. I even tried Canon Canada which provided OXS 10.9.

I have reinstlled over 10 times and every time I try the upadate to 3.14.51 it crashes. I even found two playlists someone suggested to delete and that did not work. I have App Delete and it deletes about 15 items when I drag the Canon Utilities folder into the trash.

[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/Zenon1/DPP/Untitled_zps8df81f1d.jpg~original[/IMG]

4 REPLIES 4

digital
Rising Star

I'm running Mavericks but had to use OXS 1.8 for the update to work. Failed with Maverifcks and 1.9.     

This is from one of my Mac buddies, ...

" DPP is not compatible with Mac OS Maverick version 10.9." 

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

DPP 3.15.51.0 works fine on my MacBook Air with OSX 10.9.1

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks everyone. I think that is 3.13.51. I made a few typos as well. Mavericks is working with 3.13.51. Installing DPP with disk that came with my 5D3 and then updating to 3.13.51 while selecting 10.9.1 at Canons sites appears to have been too big a leap. DPP is working now but I like I said had to select OSX 1.8 from the Canon site for the update to work. It is still 3.13.51 after the update. 

Announcements