cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect Windows 10.

JapeX
Apprentice

Does anyone know if there is any plans to release a Windows 10 Mobile or Desktop app?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

What is it that you wish for the application to do?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I'd like to do the same thing i do with iOS, but on my W10M.

Remotetly Control my camera, download photos, etc.

@JapeX wrote:

I'd like to do the same thing i do with iOS, but on my W10M.

Remotetly Control my camera, download photos, etc.

You can remotely control your camera with the EOS utility, and download the photos for storage as you take them. 

JapeX
Apprentice
EOS Utility is for Desktop and im looking for an APP for W10 Mobile so i can do the same thing as on iOS.

@JapeX wrote:
EOS Utility is for Desktop and im looking for an APP for W10 Mobile so i can do the same thing as on iOS.

"Does anyone know if there is any plans to release a Windows 10 Mobile or Desktop app?
"

My mistake.  I am not aware of anything called "Windows 10 Mobile".  Do you mean Windows Phone?

We all know we are a minority so got used to be ignored.

And yet no, he didn't mean "Windows Phone", he rightly meant "Windows 10 Mobile".

Canon NEVER dared making an app for Windows Phone 7, 8, or 8.1, and yet now that Microsoft is essentially running the same core in both phones and desktops some people (like the OP and myself) hope it may change Canon's position.

To be honest though, I gave up on them past year, got tired of waiting for it to happen and sold my EOS SLR.

Still subscribed to the forum, check from time to time, because after well over a decade using a range of Canon SLRs I do miss real photography ...

JapeX
Apprentice
Sad but truth.... Maybe the new UWP platform changes this scenario.
Announcements