cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Upload Photos from EOS Rebel T7 Directly to image.canon

kremerchristian
Apprentice

Hello there! I recently purchased a canon rebel t7 camera, and one of the things that drew me to it was the fact that it said I was able to upload photos automatically to things like google photos. Still, I am having difficulties figuring out how. I was able to connect the google account in image.canon to auto upload, but now my difficulty is getting the photos from the camera to image.canon. I am able to download the images on my phone manually but was hoping there was a way to get the images to google without having to download to my phone. Any help/info is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Russ_K,

The highlighted file in your screen shot is the correct installer. Launch that and go through the installation.

When the installation is completed a shortcut is not added to your taskbar or desktop, but it will be in the list of installed programs when you left click on the Windows icon. It will be in the D section. When you launch the program Windows will pop up a message near the system tray saying to log in. Click on that, it will take you to the page to log into image.canon, and once you've done that your profile and downloader will be linked.

Once the program is linked to your profile it will automatically start downloading new photos that were loaded into your image.canon account.

Thanks Hazel. A 30 minute chat with Microsoft support figured it out. Your downloader had to be killed and relaunched 4 times for it to work. Disappointed the Canon support couldn't fix the issue.

I still have an issue that step 1 in your download instructions is not true. And step 2 is completely not true. Why does Canon leave that info on their site? Take it down, correct it, and save the next person this headache.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements