cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Cloud Raw Proccessing from Camera EOS R7

Jowe79
Apprentice

Hi, i just buy eos r7 and i want use the image.canon cloud raw proccessing directly from camera, i just subscribed...but in eos r7 camera after update firmware 1.5.0 the capacity of proccessing is 0!! Not work and i already subsribed or this service stops soon by canon ends definitely??? Is true???

Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Your camera does exceed the minimum firmware requirements for image.canon and in cloud RAW processing. (V1.2.0 or higher)

Have you followed the instructions for uploading images?  

https://image.canon/st/en/index.html?region=1

Camera connection from Android, iPhone or iPad 

https://image.canon/st/en/get-connected.html?model=32F7

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I make all steps...subscribed and not working in camera....

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

The web site could be down. Another member reported issues with registering today. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I subscribed and later i cancel...after i subscribed again and i get charge 6 euros of service but not working too ..i reset camera...i uninstall image.canon reintalled ..linked eos r7...login with my canon id...configured the feature in camera, then i try raw cloud processing.. refresh and get 0 items of capacity and get message ( you are not subscribed please subscribe or similar) is true that service canon ends in september...? I get message in my mail notification from canon (image.canon) service that in september ends the service....

Is not down but I'm already subscribed but even, in camera (eos r7) settings cloud raw processing feature...the camera returns message "you are not subscribed" this service is down or canon will terminate in September? I have read that service will terminate in September...

click here to view the gallery
Announcements