cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HF R600, Downloaded AVCHD video on HP desktop,windows 10, when viewed the video is pixelated

newsense52
Rising Star

Video is clear at HDMI TV, camcorder LCD, but not good in computer screen, shows hor. white  lines or square white box. I tried other computer window 7, the same result, enter into movie maker-shows a good video, tech.  support says media player is not recommended for viewing, try other VLC. Need Help to solve the problem, no problem with my computer video card. thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

VideoGeek
Mentor

Have you tried VLC or some other media player?  If yes, was the result the same?

Using HDMI cable from camcorder to sony tv give a very good video- no problem. Only in computer screen is pixlated or other called it noise. I changed cable interface from VGA to DVI but no HDMI slot  in computer gives the same result. My windows  10 have a good video card. No problem in viewing in youtube, vimeo, and i tried uploading video in movie maker and the video is not pixelated,  also viewing in camcorder LCD is good and no problem. what do you think? Tech support  says try VLC or some video player, but my choice is only computer.

VLC is a media player that you install on the computer.  It is software and not hardware.  It is also free.  

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

When tech support suggested using VLC or another video player they were referring to media playing software for your computer.

Thank you for your help, appreciated. Keep up the good work, god bless.

When I first played the video choosing VLC player, a little bit or portion is pixelated. When the second time playing shows little pixels and played for the third time, no more visible pixels. This helps me very much.

Announcements