cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premiere Pro Capture with Canon Text string

Ezad
Apprentice

Hello

When I open the capture window in Premiere I have this text graphic. As I capture the text-grahic is recorded with the video. I have went through the Func and made attempts to remove this annoyance and was unsuccessfu. How can I element that SP material? I should have a clean window with no text-graphics and  only the film material. Let me know. Thanks!

vlcsnap-00022.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

If you are having an issue with third party software, then you may need to consult that third party.

BTW, you should post exactly what you're trying to do.  For example, what model camcorder, computer operating system, the exact name and version of the software you're using, etc. 

Always try to provide enough information so that someone else can try to reproduce your scenario and issue.  Help someone to help you.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

VideoGeek
Mentor

I could be wrong but it looks like you are capturing from a Digital 8 camcorder.  Have you tried turning off the data code function?  From the image it looks like that is what is being displayed.  Look to see, if you haven't already, to see if there is a data code button or look in the menu to see if there is a way to disable the data from displaying.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements