Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HF G20 issues

willnourse
Apprentice

Hey ALl,

I am having issues with my HF G20.

The option to select between internal, A and B slot is not longer available!? Only Photo capture....

Was installing a FLASHAIR card and in the process am not able to move from memory space to memory space....

It also looks like I am not able to get the camera to "reset".

Have pulled the battery....waited. Reinstalled and the same issue.

Tried M and Cinema settings....nothing.

Any insight would be great!

Cheer

4 REPLIES 4

Tim
Authority

Hello Willnourse, 

Does this issue only occur with the Flashair card?  If so, I'd recommend trying a standard SD type card in the camera. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thx,

No....as it turns out. The camera must be in manual mode to bring back the menu option and then the memory options for video is avaialble again.

Now the issue is how to convert to SB file size and have it upload into my Samsung tablet....any thoughts?

Thx,

ekhan3956
Apprentice

Hey all,

Our geinus of a video guy mounted our camera upside down. Any info on how to invert what its capturing?

Thanks in advance.

Invert it in your edit software.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
EOS C100 mk2 with the Canon EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens - Atomos Ninja 2 - Zoom H2n - Dell 8700 i7-4790 3.6Ghz, 24GB Ram, Win 10, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.5 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1
Announcements