cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVD burning question

LeeA
Apprentice

Burned a 45 min. DVD taken with my Canon HF400 and edited and burned with Corel Video Studio 6.  It was shot in MP4, at 35pfps and burned at 8000mbps.   I t looks fine on my computer but when I play it on my DVD player to watch on TV, there is an annoying problem.   Unless the camera and subject are motionless, lines in the frame, buildings, window frames, etc., look wavy.  Is there a setting I can use to fix this problem now, if I reburn the DVD, or, in future, should I schange the fps setting on the Canon to avoid this issue?  I'm not shoot prorts of fast motion subjects, just vacation stuff..Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello LeeA,

We suspect that, because it seems to play back OK on your computer, that this is an issue with the refresh rate on your television.  You may wish to check this within the software to match it up to your set.  Regrettably, DVD burning software or troubleshooting isn't something we support through Canon forums or technical support.

If you have an urgent technical support question regarding the camcorder, please feel free to get in touch with Canon through our Service and Support web site.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements