cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vixia HF S100 down load Vid

tom_pixel
Contributor
I forgot to insert my SD card and I have Vid on internal Memory Is it possible to download straight from Int Mem to Pc ? as I have not found info in manual or FAQ section I know that I can T fer from Internal to an SD card ( when I find mine or buy another ) Thanks in Advance ....te
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Tim
Authority

Hello tom_pixel,

The VIXIA HF S100 does not have internal memory, the HF S10 does- but the HF S100 needs to have a memory card inserted to actually record video footage.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If this is an urgent inquiry, please contact technical support directly through our Service and Support page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Hello tom_pixel,

To transfer recordings from the built in memory of your camcorder, you would need to install and use the Pixela Image Mixer 3 SE transfer utility.  This was included on a disk with the camcorder.

If this is an urgent technical support matter, please feel free to contact us directly.

Link

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Tim
Authority

Hello tom_pixel,

The VIXIA HF S100 does not have internal memory, the HF S10 does- but the HF S100 needs to have a memory card inserted to actually record video footage.  We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If this is an urgent inquiry, please contact technical support directly through our Service and Support page.

Tim , My fingers kept hitting 0's   :-((

my camera is the Vixia  HF S 10     not the 100 as I mistakenly put in .

Thanks    ....te

Hello tom_pixel,

To transfer recordings from the built in memory of your camcorder, you would need to install and use the Pixela Image Mixer 3 SE transfer utility.  This was included on a disk with the camcorder.

If this is an urgent technical support matter, please feel free to contact us directly.

Link

Is there not a way to copy from the INT mem  to the SD card ?

I'm not finding such in the Menu

thanks  .................te

Hi Tom_pixel,

To access the option you're after, the camcorder must be in the playback mode.

You can copy original movies or the entire playlist from the built-in memory to the corresponding location on the memory card.

The options for copying original movies are:

[ALL SCENES]: Copies all the scenes to the memory card.
[ALL SCENES (THIS DATE)]: Copies all the scenes that were recorded on the same day as the selected scene to the memory card.
[THIS SCENE]: Copies to the memory card only the scene marked with the orange selection frame.
[SELECTED SCENES]: Copies to the memory card all the scenes selected in advance (marked with a checkmark).

To copy scenes to the memory card please follow the below procedure.

1. From the playback mode. Select one of the index screens of movies recorded in the built-in memory (original movies or playlist).
  2. Using the joystick select the scene you want to copy to the memory card, or a scene recorded on the date you want to copy.
  3. Press the [FUNC.] button.
  4. Select [ COPY] and press [SET].
  5. Choose the desired copy option* and press [SET].
  6. Select [YES**] and press [SET].
  7. Select [OK] and press [SET].
  8. Press the [FUNC.] button to close the function menu.

Thanks I finally ! figured it out Much Obliged for yur note
.................te
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements