cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - cannot Setup new TS6320 on Mac 10.15 Catalina won't make wireless connection notebook

PixmaBrian
Apprentice

Hi,

I have now called Canon 3 time and spend hrs trying to successfuly execute the setup to get my new Pixma TS6320 connected to Mac AirBook . I can connect TS to Router and it shows on Wireless, but the Canon setup never can locate/connect. Canon can't figuare out told me to call Apple Support. Did that twice and eventualy Apple said the TS63230 "isn't supported"  !!   BTW even the Canon Network Diagnostic Troubleshotting docs say the TS6300 series isn't supported on their diag tool. This is very frustrating.   Appears TS6300 has been prematurely released or ??    

Again, printer does get connected to router, but Canon setup util can't find, AirPrint won't work , etc...

I'm no past Best Buy return window too.

Any network/wirelss/router/CANON expertise out there ....?    Help!

Thanks,  Brian

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Does this help:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART175287

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

PixmaBrian
Apprentice
Thx John. Your instruction link looks near identical to the Canon IJ setup & procedure... I’ll try again this weekend. Thanks in advance .... will report on results. Brian

"Depending on your system, one of these screens may appear. When they do..." but no links for what if they don't. The manual is the same: "if this light blinks, press this." It's not blinking. The help bot sends me a link to...the manual.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements