05-26-2017 08:44 AM
i have just purchased the above new printer but my router does not have a WPS button neither does my "Notebook" have a CD driver so how to i connect the printer please. i also have an ipad but this does not have a cd driver either of course
02-15-2019 12:17 AM
I read your post and understand the issue properly, I suggest you to take the help of Netgear Extender Support team to resolve your issue quickly, I think your problem will be solved properly.
02-16-2019 11:57 AM - last edited on 02-19-2019 09:00 AM by Danny
To install Canon Printer without using WPS botton and CD, follow below instructions.
1. Turn ON your printerand connect to computer with USB cable.
2. Open www.canon.com/ijsetup.
3. Enter your Printer model and download drivers as per your operating system.
4. Open downloaded Canon Printer Setup file from www.canon.com/ijsetup.
5. Select install wireless printer with USB connection option.
6. It will show you list of available wireless networks, select your WIFI network and enter password.
7. Follow the instructions to setup your Canon wireless Printer.
Note: Once setup completed unplug the USB cable and check your Printer with test Print.