Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete wireless lan set-up.

I've had my MG5350 Pixma printer for about 5 weeks now and it has been working perfectly on wireless lan with a second laptop and also my I-Pad and I-Phone but today it just stopped responding. I have tried everything to get it to work.... Have turne...

Jayco by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 Scanning Issues

Have had the all in 1 printer for 2-3 years now.  No problems until recently.  Started looking into this because suddenly can't scan -- there's no reason; no change to PC's or network, etc.  Bitdefender is the only app downloaded.  Realized then coul...

mikikay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Print job stuck in queue after sleep

Hello, I recently installed a Canon PRO-100 printer using wireless on an iMac running OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8.  I set up a launchd user daemon to print a small image every day to prevent ink clogging (I don't know if this happens with Canon, but I h...

Mark_DeB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3122 Wireless Printing Setup

I cant seem to figure out how to get my wireless printer connected to my Linksys router.  I tried turning off all my security on the router and going throught he setup, and no luck.  I would like to have a secure network as well, so is there a place ...

rlantzjr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wifi

This may be a silly question, if so I apologize.  My mother-in-law has a Canon MG3200, which I installed for her on her Windows XP pc. I set it up to print via wifi, and for a long time that was successful. I could print from any computer in the hous...

Canon mx452 printer

I'm using Windows 7.  This is my only printer set to this laptop.  I am using it through a wireless router.  When I go to print, it says "Port is busy".  Eventually it prints but can take up to 10 minutes.  In the port settings, it's set to a WSD por...

SusieQ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements