cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedlite cases from Canon?

BlairW
Enthusiast

Can I buy just the case for my Speedlite 600 EX II RT? I know aftermarket are available, I’d rather have a Canon brand case for my Speedlite so it can stand vertical. I can’t fit my current case/Speedlite in my camera bag which normally isn’t a problem unless I fly. I take a carryon plus my camera case and they are getting so strict on how much you bring on the aircraft anymore. So, if I could just find a case for a 600 EX-RT would be just what I need. Otherwise I leave it out of the case or take a 430 EX III-RT. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello BlairW!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting!

The Speedlite 600EX II-RT comes with a soft case. If you need to purchase another case please contact our Parts Department at 866-481-2569. We hope this information was helpful! 

@Jenine wrote:

Hello BlairW!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting!

The Speedlite 600EX II-RT comes with a soft case. If you need to purchase another case please contact our Parts Department at 866-481-2569. We hope this information was helpful! 

Good luck with that, Blair. Several years ago I lost the case for my 590EX II. Like you, I wanted an original equipment replacement but was told that it was simply not sold as a separate item, end of discussion. I had to buy an aftermarket case designed for the slightly smaller 580EX, which was therefore a very tight fit. I'm still using it.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thanks for the reply. I even looked on EBay for a non working 600 EX RT just for the case, I found one but the case wasn't included.  Apparently the case had been lost as well. I love what Canon has done with the EX II-RT, the menu and how well it works with my CP-E4N battery pack. I recently shot pics for friends "Celebration of Life" and didn't have to stop once to replace batteries. Now if I can only find the case i want I'll be really happy.. 

Thank you for the reply, hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to give them a call..  BTW I've stayed with Canon for over 20 years ever since my old Yashica TL Electro died. I was going on holiday in SE Asia and needed a new SLR. I bought a EOS Elan, which still works to this day..

Announcements