cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent my EL-1 flash in for service.

Violetrose
Contributor

I dropped my camera with lens and flash. On the wood floor in my house, from about 3 feet. Camera and lens are fine. Flash appears to work, but at the part where you can turn and bend the flash at various angles, there is a separation.

My status for repair says "ready to repair." Does that mean they are currently repairing it, or does it mean that they have accepted my payment but have still not started work on my flash? Do you think they can fix it? Ugh! I feel like my baby is in the hospital.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

We can understand your anxiety here!  "Ready to repair" means that payment has been accepted and that your flash is either in our repair queue or being worked on at the moment.  Once the work is done, its status will change accordingly.

Our Factory Service Center techs are seasoned pros and we're confident they can get your baby back to its original factory specs.  They'll email you if something needs to be addressed.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I hope my baby will be in tip top shape. **bites nails**

I am patiently waiting for my R5 mark II to come so I can welcome my new camera and introduce her to my repaired and hopefully perfectly working EL-1 flash!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements