cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do refurbished speedlites come with a warranty?

FeelsGoodman
Contributor

I don't see an answer on the page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hello! 

All refurbished products purchased directly from Canon USA have the same warranty as new products. 

If you go to the page of the product you're looking at (not the refurbished one, but the new one) and then tap on Warranty Info, you'll see the warranty for that product. 

You'll also find the "Refurbished Warranty" HERE

You will get a copy of the warranty in the box. Again this only applies to products purchased directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@FeelsGoodman wrote:

I don't see an answer on the page.

Refurbished camera gear is not sold in Canon Community Forums.  If you are looking at the CAnon USA Online Refurbished Store, every item that I have ever checked came with a one year factory backed warranty, just like the warranty offered with new gear.  

Some retailers offer a “guarantee”, which means the retailer will repair it for you, not Canon USA.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Stephen

Hello! 

All refurbished products purchased directly from Canon USA have the same warranty as new products. 

If you go to the page of the product you're looking at (not the refurbished one, but the new one) and then tap on Warranty Info, you'll see the warranty for that product. 

You'll also find the "Refurbished Warranty" HERE

You will get a copy of the warranty in the box. Again this only applies to products purchased directly from Canon USA.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements