cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Summer Photos!

lindam
Administrator
Administrator

Have you captured any spectacular summer snaps with your Canon camera? Share them with us! Let us know what Canon gear you used and how you captured the photo. 

About this photo:

Canon EOS 5D Mark II | Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM lens

Aperture: f/4

ISO: 100

Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec

SUMMER_FORUM.jpg

64 REPLIES 64

danipress
Contributor

Brooklyn Bridge Sunrise

I hadn't been home to NYC in three years, due to living on the west coast, so when I moved back to DC, I jumped at the chance to take a weekend trip home and do some shooting. I took this with my Canon 6D, 16-35 mm f/2.8 lens, at f/22, 4.0 ss, 100 ISO. 

danipress
Contributor

This summer, my family and I moved from the west coast, back home to the east coast. We drove the route, taking a southern approach. Here's the Grand Canyon at sunset.  For me, the photographers on the cliff make this shot. I took this with my Canon 6D, 70-200 f/2.8 at f/22, 1/25 ss, 250 ISO. Grand Canyon Sunset photographers afterglow arizona travel famous places scenic danielle w lundberg danipress photography.jpg

We love how you captured the sun rays through the clouds! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks! It was amazing to stand there at sunset. Every photographer (fine, every person) should have the chance. 😄

Cripes, man, nice imagery. I shared a studio with a guy who shot something like you. Now he's shooting for Nat Geo. Keep up the great work, this crazy biz needs all the talent it can get.

danipress
Contributor

Into the SurfThis summer, my family and I moved from the west coast, back home to the east coast. We drove the route, taking a southern approach. We stopped in Los Angeles, where I caught people running into the waves at Venice Beach. Shot with my Canon 6D, 70-200 f/2.8 at f/5, 1/1250 ss, 100 ISO. 

danipress
Contributor

This summer, my family and I moved from the west coast, back home to the east coast. We drove the route, taking a southern approach. We stopped in Los Angeles, where I did some research and found a place to see a palm-tree lined street and the Hollywood sign, a scene I'd been told was only available to people willing to composite.  Shot on my Canon 6D, 70-200 f/2.8 at f/3.2, 1/13 ss, 320 ISO.hollywood sign beverly hills los angeles scenic landscape california danielle w lundberg danipress photography.jpg

TeresaM
Apprentice

Just some of the beauty of my homestate of Arizona. Shot with a Canon 7D Mark II - 18-135mm lens, ISO 125, f/6.3, 1/320 sec  Page, Arizona

How lovely, Teresa! You've captured its beauty perfectly. There is so much to take in!

Hollymr
Apprentice

Mt. Rainier, Washington State

Sunset at Spray Park, Mt. Rainier, Washington State

Canon EOS 5DSR | Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L lens 

Aperture: f/7.1 

ISO: 100 

Shutter Speed: 1 sec

Announcements