cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Landscape Photos!

AndyMilnePhotog
Enthusiast

Note: I am not sure if anyone else has made a similar thread to this. If so, notify me.

Share your awesome landscape pictures here. Be sure to include the Canon gear that you used and tell us the story behind your picture.

Here are a couple of examples:

Camera: Canon Rebel T6i

Shutter Speed: 1/40

Aperture: f/8

ISO: 200

Focal Length: 18mm

Lens: 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM

River Stream

Camera: Canon Rebel T6i

Shutter Speed: 1/4000

Aperture: f/20

ISO: 100

Focal Length: 250mm

Lens: 55-250 f4-5.6 IS STM

Sunset Wrecking Ball 

Andrew
Nature Photography Hobbyist / Enthusiast
Canon EOS Rebel T6i
39 REPLIES 39

G'day, fatcat.

I have a Canon EF 100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6 L. I took the shot at 400mm. Many of my landscape images have been shot at 400mm.

very nice image.  

Fatcat, thank you. The first poster wrote post one image, I'm hoping that they meant, post one image per post.

I try to keep my landscape images as simlpe, with as few elements in the image as possible. When I achieve this, which isn't that often, I'm usually happy with the shot.

This image of the Great Dividing Range, in the New England Wilderness of New South Wales, was also taken at 400mm. The soft haze in the valley is smoke.

rewffdgrhtjbygj.jpg

Never knew Wales had mountains like that. With what looks like trees. Been to Derwentwater and landscape was quite different. This is a beautiful shot, love the colors. I must get a longer lens. this has convinced me. Thx so much for sharing

Canon EOS 77D

Lens EFS-S55-250mm @100mm

1/800 f/5.0 ISO 100

Shot from back of a train on the way to Denali Alaska

On the Way to Denali

@erzad wrote:

Canon EOS 77D

@Lens EFS-S55-250mm @100mm

1/800 f/5.0 ISO 100

Shot from back of a train on the way to Denali Alaska

On the Way to Denali

Great picture!

Love the contrast of green, blue and brown colors. The railroad tracks provide a great leading line towards the mountains.

Andrew
Nature Photography Hobbyist / Enthusiast
Canon EOS Rebel T6i

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"Anyways, here is a couple more:"  [links removed per forum guidelines]

the intense vicinity on the lowest left is Paola. KS (15 miles) and the intense region on the right is Ottawa, KS (20 miles) which has a huge Walmart distribution center there. it's far in no way night time there! that is instantly South from me. I can't shoot to the North as Kansas town which is set forty miles away is too vivid.

also stuck a jet passenger aircraft.

Uzmas
Contributor

Can we share Landscape orientation pics too? 

Uzmas
Contributor

Do not know if previous post got published.  Can we share Landscape orientation pictures too? 

Uzmas
Contributor
Beautiful picture.
Announcements