cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon Macro Photography Outdoor Gallery (Walkthrough Video)

MatthewCicanese
Apprentice
Experience my quiet and captivating outdoor gallery exhibit featuring Canon macro photographs at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta, Georgia from May 2022. My gallery collection titled 'Symphonies in Scale: Lichens' will take you on an enchanting journey around the world!

Be sure to watch until the end for my Artist Talk that follows!

PS - I’m happy to answer any questions about the exhibit, photographs, equipment, etc.

Let me know what you think!
—Matt

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

For everyone's benefit. 😀 Shot with what gear?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Sure thing, thanks for asking. I meant to include it and forgot. It was shot with various Canon gear over the course of 5+ years. My primary equipment for this collection is:

• Canon 5DS R
  • Canon EOS R
  • Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens
  • Various lighting between strobe, flash, and LED.
  • Diffused with a strip-box

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

Not familiar with the place. Need to locate it and plan a visit.

Edit: My major emphasis in my last two years of college was non-vascular plants as algae, lichens, mosses, fungi. Most interesting at what can and can't be seen. Thanks for sharing the video!

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG

That’s really cool! I studied environmental science for my bachelors and went on to get my MFA for documentary arts after. It’s great to meet others interested in non-vascular organisms! Thank you so much for sharing. 

Announcements