cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanner canon 4400f

Mariusz
Apprentice

I have a Canon 4400f scanner. My problem is that when scanning a photo, for example, on a navy blue background, you can see a red vertical stripe and in the same places, there is no stripe on the bright elements. It is also absent from black and white scans. Let me mention that I cleaned the inside and outside of the glass, including the lamp - using compressed air. I have tried calibrating the scanner several times in the driver software. it didn't do anything. Is it possible that the lamp is getting old? Scanner 15 years. Please tell me what else could be done about it?

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi, 

Based on the description the scanner would require service to resolve the issue. Based on the age of the scanner, it may be more cost effective to replace the scanner and because of this, you qualify for the Canon Upgrade program

This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements