cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageFORMULA DR-M260 setup with TWAIN is not allowing to change paper size

cmroz1967
Apprentice

Hi Community - This is a new scanner setup for DR-M260.  We uploaded the Canon DR200 series driver and the Kofax VR5.2.1 driver.  We are trying to set up with Perceptive Content Imaging system.  Perceptive Content only recognizes Pixel and TWAIN as the drivers and not Kofax.  The Pixel driver requires an ISIS -3 license and we do not have that license.  The TWAIN driver set up and works but defaults to the A4 paper size when we need LETTER paper size.  We can scan with the A4 paper size but we do not want to print this size paper.  I read in the user manual that the TWAIN driver defaults to A4 paper size and cannot be changed.  Can this default actually be changed?

When installing the Kofax VR5.2.1 driver, which folder should it be installed on?  c:\ or c:\windows or another folder?  I do not understand why Perceptive Content software is not finding the scanner using Kofax.  This may solve our issue.

Is there something else that I am missing that will get us set up to use this scanner with LETTER-size paper?

Any help is appreciated!

Crystal Mroz

University of Michigan

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements