cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RS40 CaptionOnTouch cannot load driver

billmosier
Apprentice

I have been using this driver and software quite successfully. All of the sudden I cannot because I get the message "Cannot Load Driver." I'm using Ventura 13.1 on a relatively old iMac. This requires a DR-C22 driver for which Canon has a version that works with the previous OS and apparently works on this one. I reinstalled the driver but no change.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have a RS40, I am not sure why you are getting a message about a Dr-C22 driver. You can try removing the scanner and CaptureOnTouch software and then restart your mac disconnect the scanner.

After the restart, click HERE and download the scanner driver and CaptureOnTouch software. Once the files are reinstalled, connect the scanner back to the computer and add the scanner back in printers and scanners. 

If the issue persists, it is recommended that you call our Enterprise & Desktop Solutions Divisions at 1-800-423-2366 Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I am having this same issue with the current driver that is supposed to work for OS13, I am on 13.2.1 and it just reports as a corrupt file.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements