cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XF605 SDI Out clean feed problem

eetuojan
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a problem with XF605 SDI and HDMI outputs. Even though I set Zebra and Peaking settings off for SDI and HDMI it overrides the setting when I push the button in the camera and the peaking and zebra appears on my SDI and HDMI outputs. This is very frustrating because in multicam setting a camera operator can’t have the settings on because they appear on the video feed from the camera. 

is there any way to get clean feed out from the SDI and HDMI outputs when peaking and zebra is visible on the camera screen?

1 REPLY 1

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Does this happen with just the one unit or is this replicated on other XF605s in your system? I wonder if the button assigned to monitor the zebra and peaking settings might be affecting the OSD Output settings as well. I would recommend checking the exact setting of that button in the [Assignable Buttons] menu to make sure the Peaking, Zebra, Waveform Monitor, etc. assigned buttons are only assigned to affect the Viewfinder and local LCD screen.

I also recommend making sure the [OSD Output] setting is disabled for the SDI, HDMI outputs. The information for that process is on page 151/152 of the Advanced User Manual below:

xf605-im7-en.pdf (c-wss.com)

Announcements