cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What else do I need? Indie slider and tripod so far

iphonemaster93
Rising Star

hey canon community,

so I don't know what else I need? I follow thatdudeinblue on youtube for car videos and I see that he's using only one tripod with the shorter length of the indie slider. Do I need a bigger tripod head or just a larger tripod or both? I can't seem to figure out and I've invested way too much into different sliders (I have another one that requires two tripods for stabilization which is a hassle. I've been trying to figure out the problem for months but just cannot figure out a solution. Thanks!

IMG_9371.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

JonKline
Enthusiast

You're trying to mount a slider dolly on a plastic tripod? I think you're going to need to invest in some nicer legs before that rig is stable.

actually that's what I did haha. Went to another camera store in my area and invested in a promaster fw29t (I believe that's the model number) and purchased a larger fluid head. It works now (I've tried a few sliding shots) so I'm happy with the results. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements