3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I am interested to watch anything you have produced 👍

Thank you Sir!

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@Ian,

Phenomenal!

Sir I have watched every single deep dive R5 C video out there.  Yours is fantastic.   I have not seen another that documents the camera's performance so thoroughly and well.  Its like reading the manual with exceptional commentary and explanation.  I did know you could assign a button for stills shooting in Cinema mode, I did not know it captured based on the selected resolution.  I thought it was fixed (regardless of mode) and much lower.  The footage around your home was breathtaking.  Your work is remarkable.  Thank you so much for making this video.  I'm going to watch it again.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Fantastic, thanks very much!  Glad you liked it.

Announcements