cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon C400 feature request

M1CHAL
Apprentice

I'm going to buy the recently announced EOS C400 and I figured that there are three things that can make this camera better. 

1) 1.5x anamorphic desqueeze. There has been recently a boom among anamorphic lenses with 1.5x sqeeze factor. They are small, popular  and fun to use.  Please make our life easier and enable 1.5x desqueezing (announcement stated only 2x, 1.8x or 1.3x)

2) Simple wireless video monitoring app for ipad. I know that Canon already has Multi-Camera Control smartphone app. What I'm asking for is simpler version that a producer/director/client can use on their ipad as client's monitor. Just like the monitoring apps from acsoon or hollyland. Not having to rig up a dedicated TX/RX unit would be super handy for the run and gun shoots. 

3) Being able to bake-in custom user luts. For example CLOG2 to ArriR709. Sony cameras allow to do that and I find it quite useful.

Thanks Canon!

Make it happen please.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

To make a feature(s) request, visit the Canon USA homepage. Click on the [+]Feedback link up at the top right corner and then select product.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks mate!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements