cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Randomly Showed Up One Day

Septic_Mutation
Apprentice

Two years ago, my grandma received a FedEx delivery of a Canon Pro 300 printer, with ink.

The problem is, she did not order the printer and has no use for a printer and ink worth at least $1000 or more.

She told the deliveryman that she didn't order the box, he told her he would not take it without the proper paperwork. He didn't have the said paperwork at the time and never came back for the package.

Time skip two years later to now.  This printer has been sitting in my grandma's computer room. It still hasn't been turned on once and still has some plastic around the back. She threw away the box a long time ago, but from what I remember, it didn't have a return address or the right information to know who it was supposed to be for.

I am making this post to hopefully find answers. I find it wrong to let a beautiful printer go to waste and collect dust. I also find it wrong to use the printer when we aren't the rightful owner.  If anyone has any ideas or information on where I should go next, I would appreciate it.

2 REPLIES 2

normadel
Authority
Authority

C'mon. After waiting TWO YEARS to do anything, the only question is, Can you use it or not? Whoever it was supposed to be for has to have resolved their not getting it long before now. Sell it if you have no use for it.

Announcements