cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 media configuration tool - add paper - few paper options

rkl
Apprentice

Hi

I have a Macbook Pro M1 (Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)), a Canon pro-1000 printer (firmware 3.020), printerdriver version 24.20.0.0 - Canon_PRO_1000_series (downloaded from EU site), Media configuration tool (1.7.0)

I would like to create a new custom paper in Media Configuration Tool. When I push the "+" button and enter the "Create Custom Paper" page I do not have many paper base options to select from: "Photo Papers(Photo) / Fine Art Papers / Special" and in eg. Photo Papers(Photo) there are only 7 different papers to chose from. Eg. Pro Luster or Matte is not in the list. All in all there are 12 papers to chose from.

I have downloaded paper information from the internet and updated both the printer and the printer driver as described in the manual (left buttons in Media Configuration Tool), but there is obviously something I'm not doing right - any suggestions?

In my canon folder there are two programs "Media Configuration Tool" and "Media Configuration Tool Add Paper" I do not find the latter in the manuals - any suggestions to what the difference/purpose with the two program is?

Thanks in advance

Rune

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements