cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Only Prints Quarter of Image on First Attempt

Lunam
Contributor

All of a sudden my pro 1000 started printing a quarter of the image and expel the paper. If I place the paper back in then it prints the whole

it is a waste of paper and ink

I have delete all the software and re install. and reset all the features in the printer to no avail

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please reply with the answers to the following:

1. What version of Windows or Mac OS are you running? 
  2. What are you trying to print?
  3. What program are you printing from? 

We look forward to your reply. 

If you would like assistance in real time,  I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

I have windows 10 latest update.

Have used the prosoftware that came with the printer  as well as directly from Photoshop.

I was t Printing an 11x14 and 16x20 in bith instances it stop 1/4 into the printing expell the paper and if I load it again then it prints full...

Have tried three different computers with same result

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi, 

Since this is happening on 3 different computers, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

The real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case and we look forward to hearing from you.

No luck there either..

Rhey asked me to do what I had done and to try printing with USB. Then rhey finally told me it needs to be replaced and to buy a new one 😵 quality canon last only one year... Dissapointing

Announcements