Canon Community Canon Community

VIP

Re: Where to find and download Canon paper icc profiles?

Welcome to the forum.

What software are you trying to print from?

What operating system?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
New Contributor

mac, lightroom, photoshop

Occasional Contributor

On a Mac OS

When you download a profile, to install it in the correct location, click the 'GO' at the top of menu bar (first click anywhere on the desktop to activate the menu bar. Then at the bottom, click 'go to folder' and then type (if it is not already there,) /Library/Mail/Bundles click 'GO'  then go to colorsync and then profiles. You can add icc profiles here as below. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 10.25.07 AM.png

If your question is where to download the stock Canon paper icc  profiles, they should be included when you install the driver for your printer.

Occasional Contributor

@minieng wrote:

I don't understand wy it is impossible to find the profiles for Canon printers. I have never experienced this before with Eposn or HP printers. Why are they hidden. Please send me a link for all the profiles for my Pro4000. I kinda need them like right now. 

On a Mac OS

When you download a profile, to install it in the correct location, click the 'GO' at the top of menu bar (first click anywhere on the desktop to activate the menu bar. Then at the bottom, click 'go to folder' and then type (if it is not already there,) /Library/Mail/Bundles click 'GO'  then go to colorsync and then profiles. You can add icc profiles here as below. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 10.25.07 AM.png

If your question is where to download the stock Canon paper icc  profiles, they should be included when you install the driver for your printer.

New Contributor

Thanks But I'm sorry I didn't make my self clear. I know HOW to load, find and use icc profiles. What I can't find is all the canon profiles online for download.

VIP

In Ps or LrC you just select the profile dropdown and the profiles show up.

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 1.38.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 1.36.48 PM.png

If that is not happening verify  that you have the correct printer driver installed.

You want the Canon IJ Series driver and not the Airprint driver.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic

[ Edited ]

@minieng wrote:

Thanks But I'm sorry I didn't make my self clear. I know HOW to load, find and use icc profiles. What I can't find is all the canon profiles online for download.

They answered that question -  under the screenshot.