cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my Canon Pro-100 Printer

msrosey
Apprentice

I have a Pro-100 Canon printer that will not feed photo paper. I have used Canon and HP photo paper and neither work. It will feed 8 1/2x11 and 11x17 but it will not feed glossy 4x6 or 5x7....does anyone have any suggestions.

You will not believe this but I have had this printer for 3 years and have never been able to fix the problem. I have called Canon and they just continue to put me on hold constantly. I still have the original ink in this printer. Fortunately I have other Canon Printers for back up but I'm getting very frustrated with this printer that has never worked correctly. Can anyone help or give me an suggestions. I have done all the cleaning of the rollers and all the maintenance suggested and it still will not grab the paper and feed it into the printer. Help.....

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi msrosey,

So we can best assist you, we would need some more information to help narrow down this issue.

1. What version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer?
  2. What program are you using to print?

We look forward to your reply.

Will55
Contributor

In the printer driver, there is a utility (maintaince) which will clean the paper feed roll . If you activate this, your problem might be solved. There is a discussion on this at this site:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60527742

Notice that it may be adviced to clean rollers manually with rubbing alcohol with a paper towell. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements