cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ipf760 Printer after Windows 10 Creator Update

Fred10
Apprentice

We have a Canon ipf760 printer that is connected to our office network. It has worked without a problem for 3-1/2 years.

After I installed the Windows 10 Creator Update, I could not print anything. I get a message that says "error printing on ipf760, The Printer Couldn't Print Test Page"

I tried reinstalling the software and driver, but that did not help.

People that have not installed the Creator Update can still print on the ipf760.

Does anyone have a solution?

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try using a USB connection with the printer to see whether or not it will print consistently.

If you continue to have difficulties, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

This is not an easy solution to try since my computer and the printer are at opposite ends of the building approximately 120' apart.

peterh
Apprentice

I had a similar problem with an iPF6400. The ipf software preview function locked up.

I just rolled the 'creators update' back, and the problems ceased.

Announcements