cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro9000mkII

Jereve
Apprentice

Hi

I have a new (8 weeks )printer, but sometimes it will print a partial photo then eject the paper, the amount it prints varies from print to print and it sometimes completes the print.

Any pointers would be appreciated Thanks

jereve

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Completely remove the printer driver. You may need to get one of the free utilities to get totally rid of it. I believe Canon has one on their web site.

Reinstall the driver with the printer unconnected. After the driver installs connect the printer, or when you are instructed to do so.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

Hi,

Many thanks for your help, I've done what you suggested and my first attempt printed out ok.  i will try a few over the next few days and see how it goes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Remember the printer only does what it is told to do.

It would be helpful to know all the particulars of your equipment, OS, post program. How it connected, etc. The more the better.

EB

Hi,

Sure, I'm using windows 7 on a Dell laptop and the software is Elements 11 and Lightroom 5.2.  The printer is connected direct with a USB cable.  Of the two photos I have tried to print last night, one printed approx half an A4 sheet, and the other only managed about 1.5 inches.  On both occasions the printer seemed to be working fine but suddenly ejected the paper without completing  the print.

jereve

Completely remove the printer driver. You may need to get one of the free utilities to get totally rid of it. I believe Canon has one on their web site.

Reinstall the driver with the printer unconnected. After the driver installs connect the printer, or when you are instructed to do so.

EB

Hi,

Many thanks for your help, I've done what you suggested and my first attempt printed out ok.  i will try a few over the next few days and see how it goes.

Smiley Very Happy

EB
Announcements