cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro9000 Color Profile

girvan
Contributor

I have a couple of calibrated moniters and can't seem to get my Pro9000 to get the prints looking right.  the colors always seem to be off.

I've tried using photoshop to manage the color and tried the printer, as well as a bunch of other variations however it doesn't seem to really get close to what i see on screen.

any suggestions.

thx

check out my blog at www.lightgangsta.com
12 REPLIES 12

thanks for the attempt at help however I think i'm just going to turf this thing and get an epson, or just use my comercial printer for everything although not very convienient.

the website was in my signature line.

check out my blog at www.lightgangsta.com

Just wondering if you ever got your 9000 to print properly.

I'm having similiar issues.  

I have the canon driver turned OFF for color adjustment, and am using calibrated monitors. I even color calibrated the printer with a Spyder Elite Print. No matter what ICS file I use - the canon pt-101 paper or my spyder profile, NO good. The pictures are MUCH warmer - like everyone is sunburn. I know I'm doing it right - it looks fine on the screen in LR 5.5 and in LR Softproofing. IF I tell the canon driver to print-preview before printing - it looks BAD! and of course, prints bad. Latest drivers for everything. I'm gong crazy wasting lots of canon ink and canon paper.

Did you ever get it resolved? Thanks for any help!

Mitch

Hi magraff,

When the colors are not printing as you expect, it is usually a setting that is causing the issue, like matching the correct profile in the program with the paper you are using.  In this situation, tt is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements