cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glossy duplex on IP 7200

bobmedlock
Apprentice

How do I auto duplex print on glossy presentation paper on my IP 7200.  That option is grayed out. 

3 REPLIES 3

Crista
Whiz

Hi bobmedlock!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and what software you are trying to print from. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks for the guidance.  I am using Windows 7 and printing an Adobe PDF file on 150 gram double sided glossy presentation paper.  Is there any way to trick or disable the driver so it will let me auto duplex?

Hi bobmedlock,

When printing wth glossy paper, the driver assumes you are printing on only one side of the page because Canon's glossy photo paper is only coated on one side.  There is no way to override the driver to allow for duplex printing with glossy paper.  To print on both sides, you would have to duplex manually by flipping the paper over yourself.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements